Send us your resume at email@example.com
- Job Title: Tax Accountant
- Job Description:
- Accounting firm is seeking a salaried, full-time permanent Tax Accountant / Preparer. We need someone who is diligent, detail and goal-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have prior bookkeeping and tax preparation experience. Enrolled Agent and/or CPA is a plus, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate, someone who is seeking to grow in the field of accounting and ready to grow with us.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Additional hours are mandatory during tax season as well.
- – Accounting, mostly using Ultratax and Online platforms
– Tax preparation for various different types of taxpayers (individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, etc)
– Sales tax and payroll preparation
– IRS notice correspondence
– Workpaper preparation
- – Willing to learn and grow
– Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be fluent with Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Knowledge of Ultratax software and Microsoft Office is a definite plus.’
- Job Title: Accounting Assistant
- Job Duties:
- Preparing tax returns such as Forms 1120, 1065, 1040NR, and other types of federal and
state tax forms.
- Assisting customers to gather data and analyze their income and expenses and
requirements for filing in the United States.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Business or equivalent
- 24-month business experience
- Sales and good organizational skills, and knowledge of business and tax concepts.
- Marketing is a differential
Location: 1549 NE 123 Rd Street, FL 33161
Salary: $56,555 per year
Application Process: Applicants must mail a resume and a cover letter to: Jacob Nae, 1549 NE
123 Rd Street, Miami, FL 33161.