Personal Tax ReturnsContadorMiami can help you file your personal or your companies tax returns from the comfort of your home. Our tax technology allows us to quickly and efficiently prepare your personal tax return for your business and file electronically with the IRS.
- Do I Have To File in the USA?
- If you’ve done business in the USA and either made or lost money, there is a good chance you will have to file an Individual Tax Return with the IRS (the US Federal Government). Also, if a company you own is an LLC or an S-Corp, you will also most likely have to file.
- What is an ITIN? Do I Need One?
- ITIN stands for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. If you are a foreign national or other non-resident alien, you will have to apply for an ITIN in order to file your taxes in the USA. ContadorMiami will help you with this process. Please note, you will have to provide us with a Certified Copy of Your Tax Return from the Issuing Agency of the passport. Please ask us for information regarding this process.
Also on your SmartPhoneOur latest feature allows you to have full access to all your tax returns and tax documents on your SmartPhone and/or Internet. If you have an Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, or even an Android, our APP works perfect for you. All your tax returns instantly at your fingertips.
- Important Tax Dates
|Federal Deadline||w/ Extension||State Filing Required|
|1040 Individual Tax||April 15||October 15||In Most Cases No|
|1065 LLC||March 15||September 15||No|
|1120 C Corporation||April 15|| October 15||Yes|
|1120 S Corporation||March 15||September 15||No|
- All personal tax returns for foreign nationals or other foreigners alien start at $200 per filing. If you own any properties under your personal name, price will increase at $50 per property.
Corporate Tax Returns for foreign nationals – Starting at $200
View All Products & Services