LLC In FL
Creating an LLC in the USA is as easy it’s ever been. ContadorMiami can help you establish your new LLC in Delaware in 5 days without you having to travel here.
To make is easier, here’s a list of what we include with your new LLC.
- Fast Delivery – Ready in 5 Days or less.
- Federal ID Number (FEIN)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreement
- Registered Agent Service
LLC Name Check
Pick 3 names for your Free Company Name Check and we’ll email you the results of their availability.
Here are some additional services for your business.
More Info LLC
Advantages of Forming a Company in Delaware
Delaware is also a great option for forming companies. In fact, Florida and Delaware share many of the same benefits for forming companies. Aside from the benefits listed above that pertain to Florida, Delaware has the added benefit of full anonymity. Read below for the advantages of forming an LLC in Delaware
- Anonymity: Company records are not open to the public. Owner and/or members of a company are not easily found on the internet. In order to find information about the owners of a Delaware company, a fee must be paid. For this reason, Delaware offers more anonimity.
- Limited liability: Owners of an LLC have the limited liability protection of a corporation.
- Flexible profit distribution: Limited liability companies can select varying forms of distribution of profits. Unlike a common partnership where the split is 50-50, LLC have much more flexibility.
- No minutes: Corporations are required to keep formal minutes, have meetings, and record resolutions. The LLC business structure requires no corporate minutes or resolutions and is easier to operate.
- Flow throught taxation: All your business losses, profits, and expenses flow through the company to the individual members. You avoid the double taxation of paying corporate tax and individual tax. Usually, this will be a tax advantage, but circumstances can favor a corporate tax structure.
How Long Does It Take To Form:
Once we receive the signed paperwork back from our clients, your company in Delaware will be complete and ready to use in 5 to 10 days. The state will send the original paperwork to the mailing address we utilize for the company.
What Type Of Upkeep Does It Require
Every year, by June 1, you must renew your company in Delaware. If your company does business in the state of Delaware, you may also have to file a State of Delaware tax return.
Renew Company Delaware
Create Company in Florida – $499
Personal Tax Returns for foreign nationals – Starting at $150
Corporate Tax Returns for foreign nationals – Starting at $200
View All Products & Services