+1 (754) 232-3538

CHAT NOW

1549 NE 123th Street. North Miami. FL 33161

Business Payroll Management

Payroll Management For Your Business

Let ContadorMiami manage the payroll needs of your business. Our payroll management system provides direct deposit, digital form submission, and one-click approval technology. Contact us today to learn more.

$99.00


More Info
  • Payroll for My Business
  • If you have a business in the USA with employees, you will have to manage your payroll with the IRS and the State Government. Unfortunately, managing payroll is one of the most difficult and time consuming parts of owning a business. Thankfully, contadormiami.com can help you by using our LeafPay Payroll Software. Let us manage the payroll of your business in USA for a small monthly fee.
  • Payroll Requirements in USA

  • Monthly 941 Deposits
  • Quarterly 941 Reports
  • Quarterly RT6 Unemployment Reports
  • Yearly W-3 and W-2 Reports
  • Yearly 940 Unemployment Reports

Bookkeeping For My BusinessSales TaxTax Returns in USA

  • How Payroll Works in the USA
  • Payroll in the USA has 3 elements. These 3 elements are paid in part by the employer and by the employee. Below we will give you a brief review on how payroll works in the USA.
  • Payroll is made up of these 3 elements

  • Medicare – Medicare is a federal fund which will help retired people receive medical coverage after the age of 67. Medicare is 1.45% of Gross Salary of the employee. The employee and the employer both equally contribute 1.45%. The total is 2.9%.
  • Social Security – Social Security s a federal fund which will help retired people receive compensation after the age of 67. Medicare is 6.2% of Gross Salary of the employee. The employee and the employer both equally contribute 6.2%. The total is 12.4%.
  • FICA – FICA is the total of Medical and Social Security. The total is 15.3%. As discussed above, half is paid by the employee and the other half by the employer. A self-employed individual will have to pay the entire 15.3% which is known as self-employment tax.
  • Federal Withholding – A person on payroll also has the obligation to pay a portion of their income tax with each paycheck. This is dependent on their filing status, marital status, and number of children they have. The business owner will have to collect a W-4 from the employee which delivers this information to the employer.

Bookkeeping For My BusinessSales TaxTax Returns in USA